Often people ask me why I am so passionate about the Three Principles of Mind, Thought, and Consciousness. Obviously, understanding the principles is not a fool proof safe guard from life’s disappointments:
- The understanding doesn’t protect us from making mistakes,
- getting overwhelmed by strong feelings
- misunderstanding people,
- or becoming disheartened by circumstances in our lives.
We are human beings after all and subject to our limited ability to perceive ‘what’s out there’
- be more often and longer ‘in the zone’ of peace of mind and well-being
- are more compassionate with ourselves and others
- get quickly out of low moods – or even avoid them altogether
- reduce or eliminate stress, depression, and anxiety
- are healthier allround
- enjoy warm and loving relationships
Lesley, participant from last terms self-confidence course is interested to set up
a discussion group of people who would like to meet and discuss their understanding of the Three Principles to keep things fresh. If you are interested to participate send me a note and I forward her details to you.